Business Process Architects/Designers
If you are as passionate as we are about creating innovative products and services that solve real problems for real people, this fantastic opportunity is for you.
You will be responsible for consulting with business stakeholders to identify and document business processes and analyse gaps to enable the development of improvement strategies to support the strategic and operational goals of business process owners.
- Coordinate and conduct workshops and interviews, and document analysis
- Engage with key business stakeholders to understand in detail, the current business processes and problems, to create ‘as is’ business processes showing how individual processes can be broken down;
- Development of workable To-Be processes that deliver efficiencies, cost savings and standardisation of working practice
- Liaise, consult and negotiate effectively with a range of stakeholders
- Provide recommendations regarding familiarisation, communication and training requirements
The following skills are desirable for the role of Business Process Analyst:
- Demonstrated skills in analysing business requirements, priorities, information, and processes
- Previous experience in using the Lean methodology to maximise customer value while minimising waste within processes
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office tools
- Demonstrated capability to map process models and knowledge of process modelling notation standards with a demonstrated understanding of the relationship between strategy & operational process enablement
- Ability to address and meet focus capabilities as stated in the Position Description
- Demonstrated capability to use enterprise-level process modelling platforms e.g. ARIS to capture policies, processes, procedures etc. is desirable
If this sounds like you and want to know more, press “Apply Now” with your latest CV and we will be in contact should you fit the requirements.