Design Thinking Product Managers
If you are as passionate as we are about creating innovative products and services that solve real problems for real people, this fantastic opportunity is for you.
You will be the lead designer on this project and should be comfortable operating in a fast cadence of human-centred, hypothesis driven testing with real prototypes to lower uncertainty. This means you can build actionable insights, while simultaneously generating business outcomes at pace.
While you come from a product design background and love to design and create digital solutions, you must also be excited and comfortable developing your skills and being supported to work as part of our policy, service and organisational design projects.
- Full-time contract position with potential extension based on project requirements.
- Exposure to highly sought out projects
- Be part of a well-known firm
- Experience working on multiple aspects of design
- Experienced working on enterprise scale products
- Are a strong systems thinker
- Comfortable using existing design systems and creating new components where necessary
- Experience working closely with developers and the ability to make the right compromises
- Comfortable owning and managing the product design process
- Ready to identify and use the right tool for the job – Figma, Sketch, Framer.
- Strong in validating ideas, questioning assumptions and putting the customer first
- An excellent communicator, who can explain the “why” of a design to colleagues or clients
- Experienced with design thinking, agile methodologies and rapid prototyping
If this sounds like you and want to know more, press “Apply Now” with your latest CV and we will be in contact should you fit the requirements.